Official Rules for SniqueAway “Pin. Dream. Win.” Contest
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase will not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The “Pin. Dream. Win.” Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Smarter Travel Media LLC, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter.
2. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by SniqueAway, 500 Rutherford Ave., Charlestown, MA 02129 (the “Sponsor”). The Contest is not sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Pinterest.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Contest begins on January 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM ET and ends at 11:59 PM ET on February 5, 2013. Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest (the “Contest Period”).
Each participant may enter as many boards as they wish during the Contest Period.
The Board should be created and entered by one individual and no additional “pinners” should be added. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Pinterest account used to create the board will be deemed to be the entrant. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder..
6. Judging: Prize winner will be determined by a panel of judges based on creativity, uniqueness, and engagement (the “Judging Criteria”). Judging is final and binding with respect to all the matters related to the Contest. The judging panel will be comprised of members of SniqueAway’s marketing team. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Contest.
7. Notification and Requirements of Potential Winner: Sponsor will email the potential winner at the email address used to enter the Contest with instructions on how to claim the prize. The winner must be a member of SniqueAway or create a SniqueAway account in order to be awarded the prize. If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the email within seven (7) days after Sponsor sent the email, he/she will forfeit the prize and Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate entrant. Only three (3) alternate entrants will be contacted. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release.
8. Prize: One winner will be awarded the $1,000 SniqueAway credit provided by SniqueAway. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the according to the Judging Criteria from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of any entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the Pinterest board used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. An entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Pinterest board that was selected. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Pinterest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) any errors on the Pinterest platform that may prevent an entrant from entering or receiving direct messages; (d) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
12. Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Pin. Dream. Win” Contest c/o SniqueAway, 500 Rutherford Avenue, Charlestown, MA 02129. Requests must be received by February 19, 2013.